| Hot Compression Machines
Grinders | Automatic Grinding/Polishing Machines |
In-situ metallography kit |
Electropol - II
Micro specimen prepared within
30 secs. Beneficial for good work volume labs and for soft metals. Minimal initial
preparation. Totally operator independent process. Pay back period just one and
half year. Micro controller technology.
- Almost all metals and their
- Very effective for S.S, Aluminum, Copper & their
alloys, which are very difficult to get polished by conventional process demanding
high operator skill & imparting surface deformation.
- Reliable &
Consistent results. No mounting required. Any odd shape samples, foils, polished
- No deformation & over heating.
- Essential before
micro hardness testing as leaves no work hardening on the sample.
- Universal electrolyte for low / high alloyed steels & Aluminum.
Electropol - Pro
Automatic Electrolytic Polishing Machine
- Micro controller based technology offering highly consistent polishing results.
- Polishing current, voltage, time and flow of an electrolyte can be programmed
for an individual alloy or composition. Such number of programs can be stored.
- Major functions are manoeuvred by touch membrane key board.
LCD for giving full details of programmed functions.
System has computer connectivity for on-line data (parameters) logging with user-friendly database maintenance software to retrieve old results within no time. Further the same can be interfaced with image analyzer for relevant microstructures analyzing.